Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a beautiful it day

After work I packed up the kids and went beach bound. They really enjoyed themselves and even though it was a little rough for the two girls, they made the best of it. Alexa went on the boogie board and tried riding a ripple but found herself tumbling and gasping for air. She cried. Don't know if she'll be back on one soon. She is a very determined chick so I'm pretty sure this won't hurt her ego.

Photobucket"


Photobucket"


Photobucket

It started raining (really) so we packed up and headed to eat shave ice at Island Snow in Kailua. Liya dropped her cup inside the store literally a minute after she had gotten it. Thanks Island Snow for making her another one and cleaning the mess up. The girl had assured me that it always happens there. Whew, I guess my family is normal. Right?!

No comments: